Have you been longing for a tiny needle gauge tool for travel-knitting. The big squares or rectangles are okay for at-home knitting, but clumsy for travel. So how about this - fashioned on those a jeweler would use to size diamonds. The result is a joyous rainbow stack of connected discs for identifying knitting needle sizes US 0-15 / 2-10 mm.
And because Cocoknits is committed to avoiding plastic wherever possible, they manufactured it from PLA, a 100% biodegradable, plant-based plastic substitute!
The discs swivel out and click back together with tiny magnets (which makes it as much fun to play with as use) and the whole rainbow tool is small enough to pop into your accessories pouch so you always have it with you.
- Each disc is imprinted in both US and mm needle sizes from US 0-15 / 2-10 mm
- Overall size (closed) is approximately 1" diameter X 1.5" high (2.5 cm X 4 cm)
- Disc are in an array of rainbow colors created to bring joy to your day and a smile to your face!
- Gauge clicks into place with tiny magnets embedded on the underside of each disc
- The discs are made from 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable and contains no plastic.
- Water soluble - keep away from moisture!