When: Saturday, Nov 19, 26 & Dec 3 from 10:30 – 12:30
Where: Unraveled @ 9 Wilson St. East, Perth
This course will run over three Saturday’s and focus on basic brioche knitting techniques. Homework knitting may be required.
Students will learn to make a cowl in two colour Brioche.
- Class 1: Introduction to two colour Brioche and class project
- Homework: Class project to shaping section
- Class 2: Two colour brioche - shaping
- Homework: Class project - shaping
- Class 3: Brioche worked flat
Students must be comfortable with knit and purl stitches.
Yarn: Berroco Lanas
Printed Pattern: Lavington II Cowl
What do you need to provide?
Students are responsible for providing their own needle(s) for their preferred circular knitting technique in both 4.5 and 5mm. If using a circular needle, your cable should be 24 - 32 inches.